FOCUS Premium Nootropics: A Look at the Ingredients for Cognitive Performance
Our FOCUS premium nootropics are a tailored blend, specially formulated to improve focus, memory, stress, and stamina, granting laser-like focus ideal for performance. Formed through a blend of safe and effective natural ingredients, our FOCUS nootropics showcase the influence of micronutrients on cognitive function and performance. To fully understand the benefits of our FOCUS nootropic supplements and their ingredients in cognitive performance, we must first understand what cognitive performance actually is.
What does cognitive performance mean?
Cognitive performance refers to how we perform natural brain-based skills such as learning, perceiving stimuli, remembering memories, processing thoughts etc. Performing our cognitive skills well means we have a healthy and functioning brain, and that we can perform our daily tasks with ease. The reason why cognitive performance is important is because on a regular basis, we “perform” all the time. Whether it’s remembering what we studied during an exam, analysing the best way to fix a work problem, or reacting quickly during a sports game, all of these seemingly mundane things are cognitive performances in their own right. If we cannot perform these properly, we won’t be able to function to the best of our abilities. Moreover, our inability to “perform” also opens ourselves and everyone around us to various risks. It could be something as simple as forgetting to prepare for a meeting, or something much more devastating such as forgetting to blow out a candle in your home, resulting in a fire. No matter what, it’s important to be at peak performing condition to keep ourselves, and everyone else around us, safe.
What ingredients in our FOCUS nootropic supplements improve cognitive performance?
Now that we know why cognitive performance is important, the next logical step is to improve our cognitive skills in order to perform better. Unfortunately, that’s easier said than done; as humans, we can never be working at 100% all of the time, plus, with brain fog and so many distractions at our fingertips, it’s really hard to find our focus every day. That’s where the influence of micronutrients on cognitive function and performance comes in. Our FOCUS premium nootropics are a stack of various nootropics for concentration combined together to bring your brain essential micronutrients for better cognitive performance. The ingredients used to make this premium blend are:
- Zynamite® - a patented mango extract used to improve focus and energy, and also typically used to boost cognitive performance in sports.
- Panax ginseng - traditional Chinese medicine for mood and energy enhancement, as well as for reducing inflammation.
- Ginkgo biloba - another traditional Chinese medicine ingredient for improving memory and protecting the brain from cognitive decline.
- Rhodiola rosea - a Siberian plant used to improve stress adaptation and deal with mild anxiety.
- Magnesium glycinate - helps calm the brain by blocking the more active neurotransmitters to induce relaxation. Research also suggests that it helps lower cortisol levels for better sleep.
- Ubiquinol - an antioxidant that promotes cell energy production for better cognitive endurance.
- Alpha lipoic acid - a compound crucial in allowing enzymes to convert nutrients into energy to be used by the brain.
- Thiamine hydrochloride - a vitamin that helps enhance focus and boosts memory and recall.
While each of these ingredients is strong in its own right, together they cover various aspects of cognitive performance and help improve them for the user to have better, well-rounded cognitive skills. Knowing the science that goes into our FOCUS premium nootropics can help you understand just what goes on in your body with every capsule. Achieve the best cognitive performance through our premium nootropic blends here at Yootropics™! For more products catered to better brain health and enhanced mood and stress adaptation, check out our collections and find the right stack for your cognitive needs.
Love your brain,
The Yootropics™ Team