Nootropics are known mostly for their benefits in improving brain performance and cognition. This is the reason why they’re called “smart drugs”, though how they work is a bit more nuanced than that. But did you know that these nootropics can also be added to your list of pre-workout supplements? In fact, studies show improved cognitive function in athletes after taking nootropic products for a period of time. Indeed, nootropics can help your fitness journey just as good as any traditional pre-workout supplement.
Here are the benefits of taking a nootropic stack for your pre-workout.
Improve focus, motivation, and mental speed
Taking a nootropic supplement as part of a pre-workout routine may help in keeping focused as you do your sets. These nootropics promote maximum concentration, which is a must when one needs to focus on burning fat and gaining muscle. It also helps keep the motivation alive so that you don’t give up half-way through the journey. Lastly, nootropics also allow you to have quicker cognitive responses. If anything happens while working out, your mind is sharper and more alert to do something about it.
Improve mental stamina
Another benefit of a nootropic as a pre-workout supplement is that it gives your brain more stamina. This means that you are less likely to experience mental fatigue quickly. In your fitness journey, this is just as important as having enough physical endurance. When both the mind and body are built to last, you can exercise and work out for much longer, building up the strength and endurance needed for a healthier well-being.
What is the best nootropic supplement for workouts?
Now that we know how beneficial these nootropic supplements are for workouts, what is the best one to take?
At Yootropics, we’ve formulated the Focus nootropic blend to help those starting their road to good health. This safe and effective blend is designed to improve concentration, clarity, mental stamina, and processing speed – all things needed to maximise your workout sessions.
The Focus blend has the following nootropics in its ingredients:
- Zynamite® - A patented extract from mango leaves that is shown to improve focus, boost energy, enhance muscle performance, and improve muscle recovery.
- Panax ginseng - Traditional Chinese medicine that boosts memory and mental performance, as well as lessens physical and mental tiredness.
- Ginkgo biloba leaf - Another traditional Chinese medicine that deals with cognitive impairment due to ageing.
- Rhodiola rosea - A Siberian plant with benefits related to stress adaptation, exercise endurance, and fatigue.
- Magnesium glycinate - An ingredient that may reduce risk of both mental and physical age-related diseases.
- Ubiquinol - An antioxidant associated with improving energy levels, endurance, mental stamina, and heart health.
If you’re interested in improving your mental and physical capacity for your fitness journey, send us a message at email@example.com or on our Instagram. Learn more about using nootropics as pre-workout supplements with us!
Love your brain,
The Yootropics Team