Yootropics offers three unique types of nootropic stacks available in Australia for different brain health functions: BRAIN, CALM, and FOCUS. These nootropics are specially-formulated for specific purposes that help enhance the brain and its functions.
To learn more about how our products and their formulated ingredients work, read our quick overview below.
BRAIN: Nootropics for brain health
For the best nootropics for brain health, we offer our BRAIN nootropic stack. BRAIN is the universal nootropic used to boost learning, cognition, and memory. Blending 12 brain boosters into one stack, it’s a surefire way to experience both short- and long-term benefits for your brain health.
The 12 brain boosters found in BRAIN are the following:
- Sibelius sage™ - Promotes healthy levels of acetylcholine in addition to other brain-boosting neurochemicals.
- Ubiquinol-10 (Kaneka ®) - Aids in cell energy production for improved stress adaptation and less fatigue mentally.
- BacoMind® (Bacopa monnieri) - Traditional Indian medicine used for memory and learning improvement, as well as better stress and anxiety adaptation.
- Cordyceps Sinensis - Mushroom used in Traditional Chinese medicine that functions as protection from cognitive decline as a result of ageing.
- Pinus Pinaster Stem Bark - Improves the flow of blood in the brain.
- Tyrosine - An amino acid that is key to producing neurotransmitters such as epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine.
- Levomefolate glucosamine (Quatrefolic ®) - Improves learning and memory functions in the brain.
- Rhodiola Rosea - Siberian plant that contains adaptogens, or compounds that help the body adapt better in times of stress.
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6) - Helps in neurotransmitter synthesis.
- Mecobalamin (B12) - Promotes optimal cognitive function.
- Panax Ginseng - A plant from East Asia also known as an adaptogen much like the Rhodiola Rosea.
- Zinc amino acid - Promotes enhanced cognition and memory.
This combination of ingredients allows our BRAIN nootropic to improve on different functions for enhanced brain performance.
CALM: Nootropics for stress relief and relaxation
Our CALM supplement is the best nootropic to take for stress relief. This ideal nootropic blend integrates several ingredients with calming properties for proper relaxation.
The following ingredients work together to make CALM the best in aiding your mind during mental distress:
- Ashwagandha Root (KSM-66®) - Helps in adapting to stress and anxiety, as well as in improving sexual functions, cardio-respiratory endurance, and quality of sleep.
- Ocimum Tenuiflorum Leaf (Holy Basil) - A plant hailing from India that is known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.
- Relora® - Reduces exposure to cortisol, also known as the stress hormone.
- Magnesium Amino Acid - Known for blocking neurotransmitters that stimulate the brain and instead binds to calming receptors for a more relaxed disposition.
- Passiflora Incarnata - Increases gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA), which lowers brain activity and makes you more calm.
- Crocus Sativus (Safra Inside™) Pure Iranian Saffron - Modulates serotonin, known as the “happy hormone”, in the brain.
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6) - Much like its purpose in BRAIN, this helps in neurotransmitter synthesis and also supports the nervous system to perform at its best.
Taking CALM can help ease your mind and body into a more peaceful state. You can use this for a relaxed disposition throughout the day, or even a few hours before bed time for a more restorative sleep.
FOCUS: Best nootropics for focus
For laser-sharp focus and better mental processing to perform your everyday tasks, our FOCUS supplement is the product for you. Achieve peak cognitive performance and an enhanced sense of clarity and motivation with the best nootropics for focus!
This supplement is a blend of several ingredients that all contribute to a more focused state of mind:
- Zynamite® - A mango leaf extract that promotes faster reaction times, improved energy, enhanced muscle performance, and quicker recovery, making it ideal for rigorous sports activities.
- Panax ginseng - A traditional Chinese medicine known for its antioxidative and anti-inflammatory functions.
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf - Minimizes the effects of cognitive and memory decline related to age, and may be used for neurodegenerative conditions.
- Rhodiola Rosea - Contains compounds known as adaptogens for better adaptation to stress – perfect for a fast-paced and high-stress environment.
- Magnesium glycinate - Contributes to boosted brain endurance. Ubiquinol (CoQ10) - Improves recovery and endurance, as shown by studies with athletes.
- Alpha-lipoic acid - Instrumental in energy creation, which is a must for performing certain tasks and rigorous activities.
- Thiamine hydrochloride - Improves concentration and memory. Also helps energize the body through carbohydrates.
Taking 2 capsules of FOCUS an hour before any task preps your mind and body to face the day. With a ninja-like focus and a brain performing at peak capacity, you’re sure to fulfil and finish your duties at an optimal rate.
Knowing how to choose the best nootropic supplement means being aware of how the ingredients in each blend work to boost the brain. We hope that by being informed of the process with each type of nootropic, you can make more informed decisions in picking the right supplement for you.
Love your brain,
The Yootropics Team